Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bargin Jargin

If you haven't checked out this blog yet you SO need to. Yes I have a link on the side bar. Yes I tell just about everyone I talk to about this blog. But I feel it needs it's own special high light.

I personally check this blog daily. I am so afraid of missing a great deal. Crazy I know! If you think it just groceries...look again. Christy knows how to get cloths, toys, date nights, and so much more for oh so very little! She has in store deals, online deals, and more. She generally features a food storage item of the week. Christy also breaks it down into a easy and accessible format that even I can use. LOL!! I need things simple. LOL!!!


She even has two AWESOME posts about budgeting! I so needed those! Here you go!

If you have used this blog to get an amazing deal, please share!

1 comments:

Christy said...

You're to sweet Amanda! Checking everyday doesn't make you crazy, it makes you dedicated.