Sunday, January 11, 2009

Food grade buckets

UpDAte............No more orders for now! Hope to catch you next time!


Dear Firgrove members,

We have a great opportunity being passed to us from the Eatonville Ward. Below are the details. Please Email me if you are interested.

This week we will be taking orders for the 4 gallon buckets . Cy Wong brings these food grade buckets down to us for $2.00 a piece. There will be no gas charge for these because he includes the gas cost in his fee. If you want any of the buckets, and they are great, we have used them, we must have an order for 300 of them for Cy to deliver. As soon as the order gets to 300 I will e-mail Cy and let him know that we have enough for him to deliver. Please let me know how many you want and make a check out to Cy Wong for $2.00 a piece. I won’t add your order until I have a check or cash for Cy for $2.00 a piece.

4 comments:

Elsa said...

Amanda, do you know where he gets the buckets from? I am not in your area, but I know that our branch could use some more buckets.

Thank you for a great blog!!

Amanda said...

I honestly have no idea. LOL!!!! A gal from anouther wward(in our stake) knows the guy. He brings them down from Bellvue(that is so spelled wrong lol). They have been used for cherries. The company is based in Royal City, WA. Are you in WA?

Elsa said...

Really Royal City? I am just east of Pullman, Washington in Idaho. Could you find out what the company name is? I would love to be able to find a good local supply(and a less expensive one) for our branch and maybe the stake. We had been shipping them up from Boise and the shipping was almost as much as the buckets.

Amanda said...

I'll see what I can do. LIke I said I am not the one who "does" this but I will see.