Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

The Great Plate O Cookies


We all get them every year.  Some of us make them too.  It's always the plan for me but not always what happens.  However this year I plan I making them with one of my favotite friends so we will have fun.

On the cookie menue (so far)are:
Molasses cookies (Hubby's Grandma's recipe)
Brownies with Hershey's creamy brownie frosting( recipe to come) topped wth Ande's candy bites
A variety of Spritz cookies.  These look fun.

What are some of your favorites to make and to get?  Got a link or awesome recipr to share?

Happy cookie making!


2 comments:

Sharron said...

I just posted my favorite sugar cookies that are pretty versatile. I will be adding pictures and more recipes by this weekend, right after the sewing is done! http://notjustforstoring.blogspot.com/2009/12/lets-talk-sugar-cookies.html#links

Ginger bread coming this weekend and some candies, mostly from pantry items, if not completely.

Amanda said...

I will have to check that out. Thanks!!