Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday

UPDATES!!!

First here are a few pictures of the goodies we have harvested from our little garden. The heat wave has been causing sadness on everything but the tomatoes so I hope to gave a great harvest photo of them one day!!



I knoe these carrots look small. They are fingerling carrots. They are so crisp and perfect!

My kids think this is the coolest way to eat carrots! So rustic and bugs bunny-ish.



These babies never make it into the house. I can usually pick a handful for the Hubby's lunch every other day or so. Then my father in law likes to eat them too!! I can't walk by with out picky one or two, or five. LOL!!



I can now cross making jam off my want to do list. I made Jam for the very first time with my mother in law back in mid-July. I will be making atleast double that amount next year. Yummy!!



See that little one in front? The Hubby finished that off over a weekend! This is not going to last as long as I had hoped. LOL!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Those carrots look yummy! I have fond memories of eating fresh carrots out of my Grandma's garden.

Amanda said...

Oh mine are og peas...YUMMY! I love my grandma.