Saturday, September 19, 2009

Survival Saturday

Important Papers!!!



Do you know where your (insert document name here) is? Would you know in an emergency (fire, flood, evacuation)?



So here is were I post a wonderful post about survival all from my own thoughts. LOL!! That is so not going to happen this week. Again I will be sending you off on a blog trip. Ready Set Plan has a great post about documents you NEED to read.

Crystal just spells it out in simple,direct, and easy enough for busy moms to do fashion.


Also if you really want to get into this like nobodies business or want more in depth advice check out Trent over at the Simple Dollar. I read this post a while ago and thought it was of great worth but to scary for me. He is a fantastic writer.
Be sure to look around Trent's blog as well as Crystal's they both offer so much valuable information.

1 comments:

KirstenandDaniel said...

Thank you. I have a few things gathered but we have been talking about updating and getting a more complete collection. These links are very helpful.