Friday, May 21, 2010

I want to make my own...

On my right hand side bar you will see a list of several things I want to make my self. As you can see I have accomplished a few of them.

Click here for my DIY laundry soap. I made a second batch this week at used my immersion blender on it the next day. AWESOME! It made it all smooth just like store bought.

I made my own bread!!

I have also made my own cream of chicken soup!!

I will be posting about these in the next few days. What do you want to learn to make on your own? What have you made that did or maybe did not work out?

I still have some items on my list and I am always finding more things to try.

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Just wondering how your whites are doing? Are they staying white? If it does work better in liquid form, I will try it again ;-)

Amanda said...

I haven't seen a change in my whites. I use vineger in the rinse cycle with them. I don't know if that makes a differance.

Christy said...

Can't wait to hear about the cream of chicken soup.