Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

Dinner update:
I light of yesterdays post I thought it only fitting we have rice for dinner. We had what we call Kielbasa rice. 4 cups cooked rice (I add a couple bullion cubes to this while cooking.) 2+/- cups of frozen veggies and 1 cooked kielbasa. Yummy!

Garden Update:
My beans came up finally!! 3 out of 8. sad but hoping for better luck with the next planting which I did this week.

My peas are getting SO big! They have even started little vines.

Everything else is just getting bigger and bigger.

2 comments:

foodstr2 said...

If you're interested, non-hybrid seed packs can be had at http://www.internet-grocer.net/seeds.htm

You can harvest the seeds at the end of the season and NEVER have to buy seeds again!

Amanda said...

i will be checking that out! I am totlally interested!! Thanks!