Saturday, March 14, 2009

Survivial Saturday

Still 72 hour kits!

(Here is the link to the master list)


I really want to get these done for our family. So I will be focusing on these each Saturday this month. Today I am going to find a spot to start gathering up the items I already have together.


I also want to start thinking about how I will be packaging these. A few options I have seen are: individual packs, large wheeled totes, buckets, or those super large Ziploc bags. For me I think we will have all our basics in individual packs. My husband and I will each carry for ourselves and on of our two youngest (they are 2 years old), my older to will have their own size appropriate packs (they are 7+ and 6). I think we will also have a wheeled tote for the larger items but i am not sure yet.


I do believe we already have enough pack from various things to out fit us all. This week I plan to find them and make sure they are sturdy enough.


So those are the goals this week. Start gathering what you already have into one place, and decide and gather your packaging.


What works for you? Let me know!!

0 comments: