Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

( I wish she had a cute button to post)
I have found a new to me site. Krystal has done an amazing job at putting together yummy, economical, healthy, food while also using food storage items.

As soon as I get some lentils I would love to try her RICE AND LENTIL BURRITOS.

Krystal also does a mix it up Monday where she shows you how to make and use your own mixes. I am looking forward to making my own SWEET BREAD MIX .

Be sure to look around. She has a main item list on the right hand side. On the left hand side she has a TON of other recipe blogs I can not wait to go check out!!! YUMMY!!!

1 comments:

Krystal said...

awww! You're so nice to blog about me! (I wish I had a button for my blog too!) thanks for stopping by, and I can't wait to read through your entries.