Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whatever Wednesday

*During the gardening season I use Wednesday to post updates and ideas and as that season is soon approaching I will again be doing this.*

Garden Planning. YES it is this time again.

Jennifer this post is for you!!!

Spring will be here soon. I hope! This rain is driving me crazy!! So in light (hopefully SUNlight) of that we had better get our gardens planned.


But how you ask? Well for that I will direct you to a nice one stop spot for your general gardening information needs. Be sure to check out the gardening links!!


Want more information? Just look to your left on the sidebar. find the Gardening section and go to town.


You can also take a peek at my past gardening post. Lots of good info. and pictures too! Ignore the first post unless you want to make something using white bean flour. LOL!

4 comments:

Jennifer Tenhagen said...

I cannot wait to get my garden going! I'm totally going to do it this year AND actually get some food out of it. Thanks!

Amanda said...

Last year we learned a lot. I hope to get more out of it this year.

christy said...

Can't wait!!! We will have our first garden this year.

Amanda said...

Christy- You guys have such a great spot for it! I want pictures when you get it going.