Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolutions

rowan said...
Tel us if you have any new years resolutions. Go on - try something outrageous
 
Okay well hum (these are not in order of importance)....

  1. Lose wieght.  We got a Wii as our Christmas present this year and my game was the Wii fit plus.  LOVE IT!!  I plan to work out an hour a day, 4-5 days a week.  Plus when the weather is nice I plan to walk to pick up the two older kids from school.  My little boys will love it and will get some more exercise.  This is the year I lose the baby wieght!!
  2.  Focus more on spiritual things. Prayer, family home evening, scripture reading, and my calling.  I know my life is so much better when I take advatage of these blessings.
  3. Kick some MAJOR debt butt !!! We will pay of our Tahoe this year thus freeing up some major cash to throw into savings and onto other debts.  Plus we get paid weekly this gives us 4-5 "extra" paychecks a year.  Onto debt they go!!
  4. Visit my Grandma.  This will hamper our debt goal alitlle but it has been 3+ years since I have seen her and we miss her dearly.
  5. Get my 3 month supply up to snuff (again), add to my basic year supply, and finally fill my 50 gal water barrel(that we have had 4 years grrr).
Well I am sure there are more to come as the year progresses.  Those are just the ones that come to me right now.

0 comments: