Monday, June 29, 2009

Money Monday


Over the last month or so we have done a brief overview of the church's All Is Safely Gathered In pamphlet. As we have done so, I hope that some of you have implemented or improved your money management practices.


I finally worked up the courage to do a budget. Not just my bills this time. I budgeted for everything I thought I would need to. I also set my budget under what we really bring home. I wanted to be able to set some aside in savings.


I have yet to get the courage up to add up all the numbers and see how well (BAD) we did. Thursday is the big day for me to get that done. So I am a little afraid. LOL!! I am going to do it though. One day we will get it figured out. As long as I am actively working on it I will make progress.


As you work on your budget remember that they do evolve. Debt go away (hopefully) and other expenses rear their ugly heads. So we need to review and revamp often.

0 comments: