Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

Garden updates


We have flowers!!! The peas have darling little white flowers.

Strawberries also have TONS of blossoms and some berries again!

The tomato plants has it's "um yeah cute" yellow flowers.


And here are some pictures of the rest of the green stuff. My broccoli that was so pretty is now wilted yuck. No idea what happened or what to do. My radishes are getting HUGE leaves but no root. Again no idea. I did go get a different brand of seed and planted more. We shall see. My second planting of beans is towering over my first planting. Carrots are getting tall.




1 comments:

Christy said...

Nothing beats carrots fresh from the garden, love them! Your garden is looking amazing. I can't wait until next year when I can post garden photos.