Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garden up date



I did my planting on April 6th, so a little over 2 weeks ago. Go here for more on my garden


So here are my radishes that broke through on Friday the 17th! I planted 16 an 15 came up. Although Elizabeth helped me plant and we both wonder if we just skipped a spot! LOL!!




Here are my peas. They came up yesterday the 21st. I know we planted 8, so 2 are MIA. Maybe they will come up later. I can't wait to eat peas right off the bush. YUMMY!!!



Here is a closer look at my pea sprout! So cute.



Nothing else has popped their heads out. My strawberry plants have a few more flowers. The rest of my starts are getting a little taller but nothing of note happening there.

UPDATE to my update! LOL!! James went out to look at the garden before he left for work tonight and this is what he saw in the carrot square!!! I am so happy. I was jumping around like a little kid. ALL of the kids put on their boots to come look. Yippee!!

1 comments:

Krystal said...

my peas came up recently too! I was thrilled, because the weather here hasn't been very friendly (2 feet of snow in APRIL?!?! come on spring!)