Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

Wasn't that Amazing?
I love conference. I LOVE President Monson!! I can't wait to watch it again. I can't wait to get my Ensign and read it again. I always find something I missed before. Oh I just feel uplifted and peaceful. I feel refreshed!
I laughed, I cried, and I marveled at my Saviors love for me. How amazing that we have such great and wonderful leaders who serve our Heavenly Father with all their hearts.
I can't wait to make these conference talks the high light of my Sunday post over the next six months. I can't wait to learn more about them in our monthly Conference lessons in Relief Society ( Oh Christy is going to do great with these!!). I hope that all of you are able to enjoy, listen, read and ponder these words as well. I hope you find comfort in your trials, hope in your moment of sadness, and I hope the spirit testifies of the truthfulness of the gospel to you.
If you missed conference or are not a member and would like to see this thing we call conference click here for video/audio. The text versions will be available online Thursday.

0 comments: