Monday, April 6, 2009

Money Monday


Receipts and Budget Review


Here again is the original post



Okay so I am going to chicken out and not tell you my final totals for March. Mostly because I have sat down to add up the last week yet, but.... I do know what I want my target budgets to be so here we go.


Grocery : $100 a week ( wasn't too far off this for March)


Household/toiletries: $100 ( I was under but we are no low on diapers so...)


Dinner out /entertainment: $100 ( I am not telling how bad we did :o )


Clothing: $ 25 (really I could just put this in a savings account for when we need it)


James: $40 (he usually can pull that off)


Gas: $100 (That's more than we do but extra can go into savings or towards debts)


WOW!! That is $765 I am going to challenge my self to stay within if not under those numbers this month.

I will be checking in!

How did you do? Anyone want to share what they learned? Come on I need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

oh man, I just went through from the beginning of the year and found out that we need to eat out a LOT less. wow. . .

Christy said...

I learned that we need to eat out less too.

Amanda said...

It is dinner out that ALWAYS gets us. There needs to be a 12 step program. LOL!!