Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

On the Cheap
Work outs
I want to get rid of my baby belly. Seriously the twins are 2+ and I still look 6 month pregnant. GRRRRR!! So I am going to get my body back....I hope. So today I scrolled through my cable's on demand and found a plethora of work outs!! No gym fees, no baby sitter needed. Hey I don't even have to worry about a descent workout out-fit nobody will see me!! Oh and if you don't have on demand with you TV service check out the public library's DVD/video section!! So here is to free work outs!
Online shopping
Here are some great sites for those "secret" codes.
Gift wrap and cards
Just come to my house and get some from me!! Seriously I say almost every gift bag and piece of tissue paper that comes in my door. I haven't spent my money on gift bags in probably 5 years!! So save those oh so cute bags, you will use them again!! Also I saw a cute gift tag made from a piece of child's art. Too cute!! Wouldn't the Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles love those!!
Dinner out
Restaurants.com !!!! Check out this entry at the Bargain jargon for more info! The deals are amazing!!
Also for a family night we like to hit up Sheri's on Saturday. Two kids per adult meal eat for free after 4 pm on Saturdays. For us that means all our kids are free!! Plus the kids get a yummy treat for desert.
Movies
I have fallen in love with RedBox!! When you sign up online you get a code for a free rental plus they put out codes every Monday and Wednesday for free rentals, one per debit/card card used. Even if you don't have a code movies are only $1.00 per day!!!
Again here look at your cables/satellite on demand section for all kind of free movies. or your local public library!!

0 comments: